- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Alaska Post-Primary Outside Spending Surge Continues
Posted at 11:03 a.m. on Aug. 21
A Republican-aligned outside group launched a $1.25 million ad buy Thursday against Alaska Sen. Mark Begich.
Crossroads GPS, the issue advocacy arm of American Crossroads, is hitting Begich on equal pay for women. It’s a strike back on women’s issues after Democrats leveled attacks against Begich’s Republican challenger Dan Sullivan ahead of his primary victory Tuesday.
Both national parties and outside groups aligned with both sides have reserved millions in airtime in the state leading up to November.
The race is rated Tilts Democratic by the Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.