- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
American Crossroads/Crossroads GPS Make Gargantuan Final Senate Ad Push
Posted at 10:52 a.m. on Oct. 30, 2012
The Republican-affiliated sister groups American Crossroads and Crossroads GPS will begin a massive $10.5 million Senate ad blitz today and Wednesday, blanketing competitive Senate races, including those in Maine, Montana and New Mexico, with hard-hitting attack ads.
With control of the Senate in the balance, the deep-pocketed groups are making a concerted final push to help put GOP candidates over the line.
The ads that begin today are in the following Senate races:
•Montana, backed by $965,000:
•Wisconsin, backed by $2.3 million:
•Maine, backed by $333,000:
•Two in Virginia, backed by a combined $2.2 million:
•North Dakota, backed by $391,000:
•Nevada, backed by $461,000:
•Ohio, backed by $1.5 million:
Ads in Nebraska, New Mexico and Indiana begin Wednesday, backed by $420,000, $512,000 and $1.5 million, respectively.