- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
Americans for Prosperity Targets N.H. Senate Race (Video)
Posted at 5 a.m. on April 23, 2014
Americans for Prosperity is scheduled to air a new ad Wednesday attacking Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., for supporting the president’s health care overhaul law.
In the spot, shared first with CQ Roll Call, a female narrator argues the law has put “your doctors and hospitals further out of reach.”
“What’s health insurance worth, if care isn’t there if you need it?” she asks.
This marks the second ad AFP has run targeting Shaheen in the Granite State. The group’s first ad, which aired in January, also focused on her support of the health care law.
AFP will also roll out ads in the Colorado, Michigan and Louisiana Senate races on Wednesday.
The race is rated Democrat Favored by the Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.