- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Arizona: Jeff Flake to Make $1.4 Million TV Ad Buy
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on June 28, 2012
Rep. Jeff Flake is set to spend at least $1.4 million of his Senate campaign war chest on television advertising in his attempt to secure the Republican nomination.
Flake has found himself in a costly primary against self-funding real estate investor Wil Cardon. The ad buy is set to run from July 9 through the Aug. 28 primary.
Roll Call rates the general election as Leans Republican. Former Surgeon General Richard Carmona is the presumptive Democratic nominee.