- Keep an Eye on the Late Deciders
- Jeb Bush May Still Have a Shot
- Trump Way Ahead with Jam for Second Place
- Clinton Goes After Rubio on Abortion
- Errors In Caucus Results Don’t Change Winner
By Abby Livingston Posted at 9:31 a.m. on Sept. 10, 2012
President Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee outraised GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee in the month of August.
The combined efforts of Obama For America and the DNC raised $114 million during the month of August. Romney For President, Romney Victory and the RNC raised about $112 million to close the period with about $169 million in cash on hand. The Obama camp did not provide its cash on hand total in its early numbers release.
Romney and Republicans outraised Obama and the Democrats in July.
View more posts in the Archives.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.