- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Posts in "Minn.-4"
February 21, 2012
Although the newly released Minnesota Congressional reapportionment map has drawn Rep. Michele Bachmann (R) into Rep. Betty McCollum’s (D) 4th district, a Twin Cities Member-vs.-Member race is not in the cards.
Bachmann will continue to run in the 6th district, even though her residence does not fall within the new lines, according to a source in her camp. At first glance, Minnesota Republicans say, the new 6th district actually improves a Republican’s chances of winning.