- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
Posts in "Minn.-4"
February 21, 2012
Although the newly released Minnesota Congressional reapportionment map has drawn Rep. Michele Bachmann (R) into Rep. Betty McCollum’s (D) 4th district, a Twin Cities Member-vs.-Member race is not in the cards.
Bachmann will continue to run in the 6th district, even though her residence does not fall within the new lines, according to a source in her camp. At first glance, Minnesota Republicans say, the new 6th district actually improves a Republican’s chances of winning.