- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Posts in "Tenn.-9"
March 6, 2014
Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., will face yet another primary in the 9th District in 2014.
Ricky Wilkins, an African-American attorney with the ability to self-fund a campaign, is likely to wage a primary bid against Cohen in this majority-minority district based in Memphis, according to a source with knowledge of Wilkins’ plans.