- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
- Cruz Builds Out Team for 2016
Posts in "Ill.-15"
May 8, 2012
Local GOP leaders selected four candidates to vie for the nomination on May 19 to replace retiring Rep. Timothy Johnson on the GOP ballot.
On Saturday, Stark County Republican Party Chairman Mike Bigger announced the following candidates would proceed to the next round: former Johnson aide Jerry Clarke, former Miss America Erika Harold, businesswoman Kathy Wassink and Rodney Davis, a former aide to Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.). Full story