- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
Posts in "Ill.-15"
May 8, 2012
Local GOP leaders selected four candidates to vie for the nomination on May 19 to replace retiring Rep. Timothy Johnson on the GOP ballot.
On Saturday, Stark County Republican Party Chairman Mike Bigger announced the following candidates would proceed to the next round: former Johnson aide Jerry Clarke, former Miss America Erika Harold, businesswoman Kathy Wassink and Rodney Davis, a former aide to Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.). Full story