- Despite Fattah Indictment, Don't Expect a Scramble for His Seat
- House Democrats Going Good Cop, Bad Cop Against GOP
- Tech Experts: Expect Innovation, Investment on Established Platforms for 2016
- The Software That Draws the Political Landscape
- More Democratic Losses Could Be on the Horizon
Posts in "Mich.-10"
March 5, 2015
Updated 6:03 p.m. | Rep. Candice S. Miller, R-Mich., the sole female House committee chairman, will not seek a ninth term, she announced Thursday.
“This is the community that I love, that I call home, and at the conclusion of my current term in office, I will be coming home. I will not seek re-election,” Miller announced in a video posted to Facebook.