- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Posts in "N.J.-8"
September 12, 2012
Updated | 2:06 p.m. Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) will air his first television advertisement of the general election today against his opponent, attorney Kathy Boockvar (D).
Fitzpatrick’s first spot focuses on his daughters.
“As parents, my wife and I worked to give our kids a strong future,” Fitzpatrick says. “But if our country doesn’t change course, our kids won’t have the same opportunities we had.”