- Politicians Aren't More Corrupt Than Usual
- Axelrod Says Democrats Were Wrong About Bush Vacations
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Obama Inc.
- Obama Signals All Out War on ISIS
Posts in "Nev.-2"
October 10, 2013
Fundraising may not exactly be en vogue during the government shutdown, but releasing and filing last quarter’s numbers is.
Here is the latest in House and Senate third-quarter fundraising:
- #GASEN: Republican businessman David Perdue invested $1 million in his Senate campaign. He will report $1.8 million raised and $1.3 million in cash on hand.
- #MNSEN: Republican finance executive Mike McFadden, challenger to Sen. Al Franken, will report $700,000 raised and $1.2 million in cash on hand.
- #IASEN: Republican Joni Ernst raised $252,000, according to The Des Moines Register.