- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Posts in "Ore.-1"
January 26, 2012
Republican businessman Rob Cornilles invoked former Rep. David Wu in his last TV ad of Oregon’s 1st district special election.
Heading into the final weekend in the all-mail election against state Sen. Suzanne Bonamici, the Cornilles ad ties his Democratic opponent to the former Congressman, who resigned last year following sexual assault allegations. Full story