- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Crossroads Boosts Indiana Congressman With Online Ads | #IN08 (Video)
Posted at 11:34 a.m. on Aug. 20, 2013
Crossroads GPS has purchased $20,000 worth of online advertising in support of Rep. Larry Bucshon, R-Ind., according to a forthcoming news release shared first with CQ Roll Call.
The GOP super PAC’s buy is likely meant to bolster Bucshon’s re-election; some Republicans speculate that the two-term incumbent could face a primary challenge in 2014.
The advertisement will appear on Facebook, as a pre-roll ad on YouTube and on other online sharing sites. The issue spot thanks Bucshon for supporting the Save American Workers Act, which would restore the “40-hour workweek.”
A 15-second version of the ad was also produced.
The race is rated Safe Republican by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.