- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Day 9: Latest Update on Outstanding House Races
Posted at 6:58 p.m. on Nov. 14, 2012
Democratic candidates continue to hold on to their small leads in the five outstanding House races. Here are the latest numbers as of Wednesday afternoon:
- Arizona’s 2nd
Democratic Rep. Ron Barber has about a 650 vote lead over Republican Martha McSally, according to the Arizona Secretary of State Office’s latest numbers.
- California’s 7th
Democrat Ami Bera is well ahead of Republican Rep. Dan Lungren by about 3,800 votes.
- California’s 52nd
Democrat Scott Peters was up over Republican Rep. Brian P. Bilbray by about 2,700 votes.
- Florida’s 18th
GOP Rep. Allen B. West continues to legally contest the results in his race that show Patrick Murphy up by about 2,000 votes.