- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
DCCC Raises $7.3 Million in May
Posted at 7:37 a.m. on June 20, 2014
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $7.3 million in May, according to a committee aide.
The haul brings the committee’s cash on hand to $45.9 million as many of the cycle’s most competitive House contests switch to general election mode.
More than $2.3 million came from online donations in May, according to the aide.
The National Republican Congressional Committee has yet to release its May fundraising numbers. At the end of April, the NRCC had $32.3 million in cash on hand.
These fundraising figures are due to the Federal Election Commission by the end of Friday.