- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
DCCC Slams Jolly’s Lobbyist Past in Major TV Buy
Posted at 4:37 p.m. on Jan. 17, 2014
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee will soon begin a six-figure television advertising campaign in Florida’s 13th District, its first foray onto the airwaves in the competitive special election.
The House Democrats’ political arm has reserved “more than $200,000″ in advertising between Jan. 21-27, according to a Democratic official.
This DCCC buy follows a recent purchase by the National Republican Congressional Committee for digital advertising.
Updated 10:16 a.m., Jan. 21 | The DCCC released its first ad on Tuesday. It goes after Jolly for his history as a lobbyist.