- Alaska Republican Super PAC Launches Another Ad
- Democratic Poll: Freshman Holds Minor Lead Over Carl DeMaio
- Ratings Change: Montana Senate
- Quirky Ex-Senator Stomps on Democrats' S.D. Hopes
- Montana Senate: A Real Race or Simply Manufactured Buzz?
NRCC Trails DCCC in May Fundraising
Posted at 3 p.m. on June 20
The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $6 million in May, according to an NRCC aide — $1.3 million less than the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised in the same period.
The NRCC’s monthly haul brings its total cash on hand to $35.2 million — $10.7 million less than what the DCCC has in the bank.
Part of the DCCC’s fundraising success is rooted in their online fundraising. The DCCC brought in $2.3 million in May from its online fundraising operation, a large chunk of the committee’s $7.3 million monthly haul.
The committees use these funds to support candidates in the fall midterms.