- Clinton Oppo Team Digging Dirt on Biden
- Graham Wants Hurricane Aid for His State
- How Will Clinton Contrast Herself with Sanders?
- Can Marco Rubio Take Advantage of His Opening?
- Democrats Are Much Better at Grammar
Posted at 3:50 p.m. on Jan. 27, 2012
The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $2.7 million in December and had $15.2 million in cash on hand at the end of year.
Overall, the committee raised $54.1 million in 2011. That means the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee outraised the NRCC both in December and for the year, but the Republican campaign arm ended December with more in cash on hand.
The DCCC brought in $5.3 million in December and ended 2011 having raised $61.4 million. They had $11.6 million in the bank at the end of the year.
Democrats need to hold two open seats in special elections and pick up 25 others to take back the House majority in this fall’s elections.