- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
DCCC Outraises NRCC in January
Posted at 3:30 p.m. on Feb. 20
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee outraised its Republican counterpart in January by $700,000, according to figures provided Thursday by both committees.
The DCCC brought in $6.8 million last month, bringing the committee’s cash on hand to $32 million as of Jan. 31.
The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $6.1 million in January. It ended January with $24 million in the bank.
Neither committee has any remaining debt.
With a 17-seat deficit and limited opportunities, Democrats face an uphill challenge to retake the majority this cycle.