- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
DCCC Outraises NRCC in January
Posted at 3:30 p.m. on Feb. 20
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee outraised its Republican counterpart in January by $700,000, according to figures provided Thursday by both committees.
The DCCC brought in $6.8 million last month, bringing the committee’s cash on hand to $32 million as of Jan. 31.
The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $6.1 million in January. It ended January with $24 million in the bank.
Neither committee has any remaining debt.
With a 17-seat deficit and limited opportunities, Democrats face an uphill challenge to retake the majority this cycle.