- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
DCCC Pulled In $6 Million in January
Posted at 12:15 p.m. on Feb. 17, 2012
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $6 million in January, more than any other January in its history, according to the committee.
The organization, dedicated to winning the 25 seats needed to regain the House majority, had $13.1 million in cash on hand at the end of last month and no debt.
The National Republican Congressional Committee has not yet released its January fundraising figures, which are due Monday.
The DCCC pulled in just more than $5 million in December.