- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
DCCC Raised $6.3 Million in February
Posted at 9:08 a.m. on March 13, 2013
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $6.3 million in February, ending last month with $7.6 million in cash on hand.
House Democrats’ campaign organization, charged with netting the 17 seats necessary to win control of the House, reported $10.9 million of debt at the end of February, according to figures provided by a DCCC official.
Fundraising numbers for the National Republican Congressional Committee were not immediately available.
Monthly fundraising reports for the committees are due to the Federal Election Commission on March 20.
In January, the DCCC outraised the NRCC by nearly $2 million.