- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Don Stenberg Raised $252K for Senate GOP Primary
Posted at midnight on Jan. 26, 2012
Nebraska Treasurer Don Stenberg announced he raised $252,000 and had $177,000 in cash on hand at the end of last month for his Senate bid.
Stenberg is running for the Republican nomination in the race to replace retiring Sen. Ben Nelson (D).
It is a marked improvement from Stenberg’s third quarter, when he raised $53,000 and had $18,000 in cash on hand.
A source from Republican rival Attorney General Jon Bruning’s campaign told Roll Call that Bruning “did really well” in fourth-quarter fundraising.
Deb Fischer is also running for the GOP nomination. Former Sen. Bob Kerrey is mulling a run on the Democratic side.