- Trump Will Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Paul Says It’s Impossible to Talk About Climate Change
- McConnell Wants Entitlement Changes to Raise Debt Limit
- Clinton Holds Wide Lead Over Democratic Field
- A Democratic Debate with Few Democrats
By Kyle Trygstad Posted at 4:49 p.m. on May 18, 2012
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee slightly outraised its Republican counterpart in April, bringing in $4.5 million.
It was the fourth straight month the DSCC bested the National Republican Senatorial Committee, which raised $4.25 million in April. The DSCC ended the month with $25.7 million on hand, compared with $21.6 million for the NRSC.
The DSCC is defending 23 seats — and a four-seat majority — compared with just 10 for Republicans. Roll Call rates eight races as Tossups and six as either Leans Democratic or Leans Republican.
View more posts in the Archives.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.