- Clinton Oppo Team Digging Dirt on Biden
- Graham Wants Hurricane Aid for His State
- How Will Clinton Contrast Herself with Sanders?
- Can Marco Rubio Take Advantage of His Opening?
- Democrats Are Much Better at Grammar
By Kyle Trygstad Posted at 5:08 p.m. on Feb. 17, 2012
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee outraised its Republican counterpart by about $800,000 in January, according to figures released by the committees today.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee announced raising close to $4.2 million last month, leaving it with $13.4 million at the end of January. The DSCC previously announced raising $5 million last month with $15.4 million on hand.
The DSCC has raised a total of $47 million for the cycle, as the committee works to hold on to the Senate majority. The NRSC, with a wide playing field for offense, has raised $45.5 million this cycle.
View more posts in the Archives.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.