- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
DSCC Raised $8M in June
Posted at 9:17 a.m. on July 19, 2012
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced today that it raised $8 million in June, ending the month with $31.4 million in cash on hand.
Its June fundraising total was strengthened by a fundraising push in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision on President Barack Obama’s health care law. The DSCC said it raised $2.5 million in the three days following the court’s decision to uphold the statute.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee has yet to announce its monthly haul. The DSCC outraised the NRSC in May, $5.6 million to $3.9 million.
Reports are due to be filed today.