- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
DSCC Raises $5.6 Million in May
Posted at 2:11 p.m. on June 20, 2012
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced raising $5.6 million in May, leaving the committee with $28.3 million in cash on hand.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee has not yet announced its May fundraising totals, which are due to be filed today.
Control of the Senate is up for grabs in November. Democrats, who are defending 23 seats compared with 10 for Republicans, currently hold a 53-47 majority.