- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Elizabeth Warren to Campaign in Massachusetts Special Election
Posted at 4:04 p.m. on Dec. 2, 2013
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., will boost state Sen. Katherine Clark’s special election bid next week with a campaign event in the 5th District.
On Wednesday afternoon, Warren will join Clark at Framingham State University for a “GOTV Kickoff Counting Down to Election Day,” according to the Democrat’s campaign.
Democrats expect Clark to coast to victory in the Dec. 10 special election. President Barack Obama carried the suburban Boston district with 65 percent in 2012.
Clark faces attorney Frank Addivinola, a Republican, in Tuesday’s special election.
Massachusetts’ 5th District is rated a Safe Democratic contest by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.