- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
- Cruz Builds Out Team for 2016
Fourth Republican Enters Georgia House Race
Posted at 4:50 p.m. on May 9, 2013
Tricia Pridemore, a businesswoman and former official in Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal’s administration, will announce on Monday that she will run for the 11th District, according to a source close to her campaign.
Pridemore will announce her campaign at a barbecue with family and friends, the source added.
Pridemore resigned from her executive director post at the state’s Office of Workforce Development last month, fueling speculation she was close to entering the race.
She joins three other candidates who have already announced that they will run for the seat, which is open because GOP Rep. Phil Gingrey is running for Senate. The other Republicans are: