- Trump Could Ensure Democratic Dominance for Years
- Reports Claim Alabama Governor Had an Affair
- Bonus Trump Quote of the Day
- Why Is Jeb Bush Going After Donald Trump?
- Trump and Clinton Maintain Wide Leads in Iowa
Posted at 3:17 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2013
The influential Club for Growth released a scorecard Tuesday showing how faithfully every member of Congress hewed to the group’s fiscally conservative views during votes in 2012.
The club uses the scores as part of the process to judge whether they will endorse a candidate — a move that sometimes results in millions of independent expenditures on the candidate’s behalf.
But the 2012 scores — from one to 100 percent with 100 percent being the most “pro-growth” — are particularly illuminating in states like Georgia, where a number of Republican House members are angling for potential Senate bids: