- Harry Reid Backs Maryland Senate Candidate
- Democratic Floodgates Open for Maryland House Seat
- Michigan Congresswoman Won't Run for Re-Election (Updated) (Video)
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
Challenger Goes on TV in Targeted Florida Race
Posted at 11:47 a.m. on June 12, 2014
The Democrat will spend $100,000 in the Tallahassee and Panama city media markets for two weeks beginning next week, according to a source close to her campaign.
The ad was not immediately available.
It’s early in the cycle for a House candidate to hit the airwaves. But Graham’s move reflects her flush campaign bank account: She’s one of four House challengers who finished the last quarter with more cash on hand than the incumbent.
Graham is the daughter of former Sen. Bob Graham, D-Fla.
Florida’s 2nd District is currently rated Leans Republican by the Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.