- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
House Campaign Committees Virtually Tied in July Fundraising
Posted at 7:56 p.m. on Aug. 20, 2013
The National Republican Congressional Committee brought in just slightly more cash than House Democrats’ campaign arm during the month of July, according to new fundraising reports filed on Tuesday.
But the DCCC had the cash-on-hand edge with $14.6 million in the bank. The NRCC had $12.1 million in cash on hand.
The NRCC reduced its debt to $750,000. The DCCC wiped out its debt in June, according to a committee aide.