- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
- Long List of Possible Barbara Mikulski Successors
- Mikulski Will Not Seek Another Term (Updated)
House Democrats Outraise GOP in August
Posted at 9:26 p.m. on Sept. 20, 2013
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised about $800,000 more than the National Republican Congressional Committee in August. The House Democratic campaign arm will also report a cash-on-hand advantage in its monthly Federal Election Commission filing, according to a DCCC aide.
House Democrats reported $4.6 million raised last month and $16.1 million in the bank, while House Republicans raised $3.8 million and ended the month with $12.7 million in cash on hand.
Both committees previously eliminated their outstanding debt from the 2012 cycle.
Friday was the deadline for the House campaign committees to report their monthly fundraising hauls.