- Despite Fattah Indictment, Don't Expect a Scramble for His Seat
- House Democrats Going Good Cop, Bad Cop Against GOP
- Tech Experts: Expect Innovation, Investment on Established Platforms for 2016
- The Software That Draws the Political Landscape
- More Democratic Losses Could Be on the Horizon
House Democrats Outraise Republicans in April
Posted at 4:18 p.m. on May 17, 2013
House Democrats raised $300,000 more than their Republican counterparts in the month of April.
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $5.4 million, according to a committee aide. House Democrats have $10.4 million in the bank and $4.1 million in debt.
The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $5.1 million. The committee has $8.7 million in cash on hand and has $6.3 million in debt.