- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
- New DCCC Chairman Rides on Air Force One
House Democrats Outraise Republicans in April
Posted at 4:18 p.m. on May 17, 2013
House Democrats raised $300,000 more than their Republican counterparts in the month of April.
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $5.4 million, according to a committee aide. House Democrats have $10.4 million in the bank and $4.1 million in debt.
The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $5.1 million. The committee has $8.7 million in cash on hand and has $6.3 million in debt.