- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
- Political Ads Flood the Airwaves
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Rubio Changes Tune on Immigration
House Democrats Promote 3 Recruits
Posted at 9:09 a.m. on Oct. 24, 2013
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee elevated three new candidates to its Jumpstart designation on Thursday.
Jumpstart is a program that provides “financial, communications, operational, and strategic support to top recruits,” according to a release from the committee. The Jumpstart distinction also serves as the DCCC’s signal of approval to donors.
This round of Jumpstart additions include:
- Former Hill staffer Amanda Renteria (CA-21)
- Omaha City Councilman Pete Festersen (NE-02)
- Venture Capitalist Sean Eldridge (NY-19)
This is the third round of Jumpstart recruits. See previous Jumpstart recruits here.