- Quote of the Day
- Race for Michigan Governor Deadlocked
- Louisiana Tilts Towards Democrats
- Five States to Watch for 2016
- Reid and Daschle Feud Over Senate Seat
House Democrats Promote 3 Recruits
Posted at 9:09 a.m. on Oct. 24, 2013
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee elevated three new candidates to its Jumpstart designation on Thursday.
Jumpstart is a program that provides “financial, communications, operational, and strategic support to top recruits,” according to a release from the committee. The Jumpstart distinction also serves as the DCCC’s signal of approval to donors.
This round of Jumpstart additions include:
- Former Hill staffer Amanda Renteria (CA-21)
- Omaha City Councilman Pete Festersen (NE-02)
- Venture Capitalist Sean Eldridge (NY-19)
This is the third round of Jumpstart recruits. See previous Jumpstart recruits here.