- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
House Democrats Raise $5.6 Million in December
Posted at 9:22 a.m. on Jan. 30
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $5.6 million in December, according to fundraising figures shared with CQ Roll Call by a DCCC aide.
The committee had $29.3 million in cash on hand at the end of the year and holds no debt.
The National Republican Congressional Committee has yet to release its December fundraising figures. Reports are due to the Federal Election Commission by Jan. 31.
House Democrats put an early emphasis on pulling in dues from individual members, assisting in a strong year of fundraising in 2013. The party must net 17 seats in November to take back control of the House.