- Trump Says He’ll Get Rid of Gangs
- Clinton Gets Key Endorsement in New Hampshire
- Scott Walker Supporters Want a Campaign Reboot
- Kudlow Says He Might Run for Senate
- Walker Would Consider Building Wall on Canadian Border
By Abby Livingston Posted at 5 a.m. on May 19, 2014
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $7.1 million in April and ended the month with $43.3 million in cash on hand, according to a committee aide.
The National Republican Congressional Committee has yet to release its April figures. Reports are due to the Federal Election Commission on Tuesday.
The DCCC benefited in April from two advantages over its GOP counterpart: presidential fundraising and a robust online donation operation. The DCCC raised $2.3 million online, according to the aide.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced Monday raising $6.3 million last month and $25 million on hand as of April 30.
View more posts in the Archives.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.