- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
House Democrats Raise $7.1 Million in April
Posted at 5 a.m. on May 19, 2014
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $7.1 million in April and ended the month with $43.3 million in cash on hand, according to a committee aide.
The National Republican Congressional Committee has yet to release its April figures. Reports are due to the Federal Election Commission on Tuesday.
The DCCC benefited in April from two advantages over its GOP counterpart: presidential fundraising and a robust online donation operation. The DCCC raised $2.3 million online, according to the aide.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced Monday raising $6.3 million last month and $25 million on hand as of April 30.