House Majority PAC Announces Top 2014 GOP Incumbent Targets
Posted at 4:29 p.m. on Jan. 31
Bachmann, left, is being targeted by House Majority PAC. (Chris Maddaloni/CQ Roll Call File Photo)
House Majority PAC, the super PAC formed in the 2012 cycle to support Democratic House candidates, has rolled out its first round of Republican incumbent targets for the 2014 cycle.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann – Minnesota’s 6th
- Rep. Mike Coffman – Colorado’s 6th
- Rep. Gary G. Miller – California’s 31st
- Rep. Rodney Davis – Illinois’ 13th
- Rep. Michael G. Fitzpatrick – Pennsylvania’s 8th
- Rep. Michael G. Grimm – New York’s 11th
- Rep. Joe Heck – Nevada’s 3rd
- Rep. David Joyce – Ohio’s 14th
- Rep. John Kline – Minnesota’s 2nd
- Rep. Steve Southerland II – Florida’s 2nd
“In 2012, House Majority PAC built a strong record of success, and in 2013 we are ready to hit the ground running to hold these Republicans accountable and communicate with swing voters about their extreme records and backward priorities,” House Majority PAC Executive Director Alixandria Lapp said.
The group spent heavily in the fall of 2012, making major ad buys in markets.