- Poll Shows Nunn Leading in Georgia
- Perry Puts Mugshot on Campaign Schwag
- Politicians Aren't More Corrupt Than Usual
- Axelrod Says Democrats Were Wrong About Bush Vacations
- Bonus Quote of the Day
House Majority PAC Makes More TV Reservations
Posted at 10:58 p.m. on Aug. 2, 2012
The House Majority PAC, a super PAC created to support Democrats in House races, announced today that it has made $2.5 million more in television purchases for the fall campaign.
The advertising targets Republican incumbents and bolsters Democratic candidates. GOP Members in the markets include: Reps. Mary Bono Mack (Calif.), Brian Bilbray (Calif.) and Francisco “Quico” Canseco (Texas).
- Palm Springs, Calif.: $285,000
- Rochester, N.Y: $255,000
- San Antonio: $415,00
- San Diego: $1.2 million
- Syracuse, N.Y.: $175,000
These buys are in addition to a previous announcement of $16 million in reservations.