House Majority PAC Releases New Ad Buys in Competitive Races
Posted at 5:56 p.m. on Oct. 12, 2012
The Democratic-affiliated group House Majority PAC has made new investments in seven contested Congressional races.
The group made the following new buys from Oct. 17 to 23:
- $115,000 in California’s 7th district, where Rep. Dan Lungren (R) faces physician Ami Bera (D)
- $130,000 in Illinois’ 17th district, where Rep. Bobby Schilling (R) faces former East Moline Alderwoman Cheri Bustos (D)
- $200,000 in Michigan’s 1st district, where Rep. Dan Benishek (R) faces former state Rep. Gary McDowell (D)
- $175,000 in Indiana’s open 2nd district, where former state Rep. Jackie Walorski (R) faces Iraq War veteran Brendan Mullen (D)
- $500,000 in Colorado’s 6th district, where Rep Mike Coffman (R) faces state Rep. Joe Miklosi
House Majority PAC also made a new buy for the week before Election Day in Connecticut’s open 5th district, where state Sen. Andrew Roraback (R) faces former state Rep. Elizabeth Esty (D).
And the group boosted their already hefty buy in New York’s 27th district by $150,000. In that seat, Rep. Kathy Hochul (D) and businessman Chris Collins are squaring off in a competitive and testy contest.