- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
House Republican Super PAC Hires New Spokeswoman
Posted at 12:46 p.m. on Sept. 17, 2013
The Congressional Leadership Fund, a super PAC that helps House Republicans, announced Tuesday that GOP operative Emily Davis has joined the group as deputy communications director.
Davis is a veteran of former Republican Sen. George Allen’s 2012 campaign, the National Republican Congressional Committee and the office of Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas.
She will also work in the same capacity at CLF’s 501(c)(4) sister organization, American Action Network.
“Emily’s experience creating and driving effective messaging will be key as we go on offense to protect and expand the House Majority under the leadership of Speaker Boehner,” CLF President Brian O. Walsh said in a press release.
Check out other Shop Talk news in Tuesday’s column.