- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
House Republicans Raise $2 Million Less Than Democrats in October
Posted at 6:49 p.m. on Nov. 20, 2013
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised at least $2 million more than its GOP counterpart in October.
The National Republican Congressional Committee will report it raised $4.6 million in October and had $18.2 million in cash on hand at the end of the month that included the 16-day government shutdown. Public polling showed House Republican received most of the blame for the event.
Earlier on Wednesday, the DCCC released its fundraising numbers. The committee raised $7 million and reported more than $25 million in cash on hand.
Neither of the House campaign committees carries significant debt.