- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
- Politicians Can Now Say Anything They Want
- A Novel of the Reagan Years
- Big GOP Donors Have No Plans to Take on Trump
- How to Talk Politics at Thanksgiving
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 1, 2012
Some Hoosier voters will hear state Treasurer Richard Mourdock’s voice in their mailbox this week.
American Bridge strikes again with a talking mail piece, and this time it features the GOP Senate nominee’s controversial comment from last week’s debate that pregnancy from rape is “something God intended to happen.”
The Indiana Senate race between Mourdock and Rep. Joe Donnelly (D) is one of the most competitive in the country. Roll Call rates it as a Tossup.
The $30,000 mail buy will target independent voters, according to an aide from the Democratic group. Here’s a demonstration from American Bridge:
American Bridge issued a similar talking mailer in the Missouri Senate race that quoted Rep. Todd Akin’s (R) “legitimate rape” comment.