- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Indiana: Richard Mourdock Bests Joe Donnelly in 2nd-Quarter Fundraising
Posted at 11:54 a.m. on July 9, 2012
State Treasurer Richard Mourdock (R) raised substantially more than Rep. Joe Donnelly (D) during the most recent fundraising quarter for the Senate race in Indiana.
Mourdock raised more than $1.6 million from April through June. That second-quarter time period includes the five weeks leading up to Mourdock’s May 8 primary victory over six-term Sen. Dick Lugar (R).
Donnelly raised just more than $900,000 in same time period, to close the period with more than $1.3 million in cash on hand. the Congressman’s campaign spokeswoman confirmed today.
Mourdock’s campaign would not say how much they had in the bank until later this week.
The deadline to submit second-quarter fundraising reports to the Federal Election Commission is Sunday.
Roll Call rates this race as Leans Republican.