- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Manchin Campaign Manager Joins Mack-Sumner | Shop Talk
Posted at 2:55 p.m. on April 23, 2013
Fiona Conroy, a former campaign manager for Sen. Joe Manchin III, D-W.Va., has joined the new Democratic consulting firm Mack-Sumner.
“We are thrilled to have Fiona on our team,” partner Kevin Mack said in a Tuesday release. “She brings unmatched energy, unique experience and boundless creativity to Mack-Sumner.”
Conroy will serve as a senior vice president and, according to the firm’s release, “will design and manage strategic integrated communications plans for progressive organizations and candidates” and will “head up Mack-Sumner’s digital portfolio.”
Conroy was Manchin’s 2012 re-election campaign manager. She also worked in North Carolina and Pennsylvania state politics.
She previously worked at Mack’s former firm, the Mack|Crounse Group. CQ Roll Call previously reported on the break up of Mack’s old firm.