- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
Kentucky: Alecia Webb-Edgington Gets NRA Endorsement
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on May 8, 2012
State Rep. Alecia Webb-Edgington, in a competitive Republican primary to replace retiring Rep. Geoff Davis (R), picked up the endorsement of the powerful National Rifle Association on Monday. It could give her a boost in a close race as the May 22 primary looms.
“As a gun-owner, concealed carry permit holder, and NRA Member, I am proud to have the support of the nation’s premier defender of Second Amendment rights,” she said in a statement. Webb-Edgington faces Boone County Judge-Executive Gary Moore and tea-party-affiliated Lewis County Judge-Executive Thomas Massie, among others, in the primary.