- Biden Trip to Florida Triggers New Wave of Speculation
- Bush Will Try to Take Down Trump
- Clerk Defies Supreme Court Ruling on Gay Marriage
- Another Poll Shows Carson Moving Up in Iowa
- Fiorina Will Make Cut for Next GOP Debate
By Cameron Easley Posted at 6:25 p.m. on June 10, 2014
The 2014 primary season rolls on Tuesday with races in Arkansas (runoff), Maine, Nevada, North Dakota, South Carolina and Virginia, and the Roll Call Politics Team has you covered on results and analysis.
Starting at 6:30 p.m., follow the action below the jump with Emily Cahn, Alexis Levinson, Stu Rothenberg and Nathan L. Gonzales (see poll closing times here).
View more posts in the Archives.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.