- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Mark Sanford’s Winning Team #SC01 | Shop Talk
Posted at 11:38 a.m. on May 8, 2013
Rep.-elect Mark Sanford’s special election victory is a testament to his well-run, competent campaign organization.
The Republican’s personal baggage alone made this a competitive race — even in the GOP-heavy 1st District. It was further complicated by the low turnout and unpredictable nature of a special election.
This is the team that pulled it off:
- Jason Miller of Jamestown Associates: general consultant and television
- Jon Kohan: campaign manager
- Sunny Philips: finance
- Joel Sawyer of PUSH Digital: communications and new media
- Jan van Lohuizen of Voter Consumer Research, Inc.: pollster