- Kingston Holds Edge in Georgia Runoff
- Obamacare Is Working to Reduce Uninsured
- Quote of the Day
- Jewish Republicans Worry About Void in Leadership
- McDaniel Claims to Have Found 8,300 Improper Ballots
Mark Sanford’s Winning Team #SC01 | Shop Talk
Posted at 11:38 a.m. on May 8, 2013
Rep.-elect Mark Sanford’s special election victory is a testament to his well-run, competent campaign organization.
The Republican’s personal baggage alone made this a competitive race — even in the GOP-heavy 1st District. It was further complicated by the low turnout and unpredictable nature of a special election.
This is the team that pulled it off:
- Jason Miller of Jamestown Associates: general consultant and television
- Jon Kohan: campaign manager
- Sunny Philips: finance
- Joel Sawyer of PUSH Digital: communications and new media
- Jan van Lohuizen of Voter Consumer Research, Inc.: pollster